Friday, March 20, 2009

You Should Have Seen This

I recently stumbled upon youshouldhaveseenthis.com. This rather pretentiously named URL hosts a "definitive list of the 99 things you should have already experienced on the internet unless you're a loser or old or something," graciously compiled by someone named Greg Rutter. He's a copywriter, so I respect that, but I'm not sure what gives him the right to suggest I'm an old loser for the simple reason that I hadn't, until I found his stupid list, wasted 4 minutes of my life watching Charlie the badly animated Unicorn getting his kidney stolen. But, hey, if you've got a lot of time on your hands and nothing good to do with it (be warned: in both professional and social circles we call such people "losers")... check it out.

Sorry, that was harsh. And hypocritical. I've laughed at many of these clips myself. As for the clips I haven't seen, I must confess I've bookmarked the site for future time-wasting reference.

0 comments: